1 x RX300 mod
1 x USB to Micro-USB lead
2 x Stickers
N.B. This device needs 4 x 18650 mod batteries (sold separately) to operate.
The RX300 provides is a supremely powerful device with enormous capacity. Using four 18650 batteries, easily installed by the door in the base, it can hit up to 300W on coils as low as 0.1ohm (or 0.05ohm in TC). It perhaps as small and as comfortable as one can envision such a four battery beast to be, measuring just 42mm x 58mm x 81.7mm.
The smooth contours and textured grips of the mod fit into the hand's cradle comfortably. A micro-USB port on the front allows charging or firmware updates so you always have the latest abilities from the chipset.
Temperature control mode allows you not just to select their power but also the temperature you wish the coil to heat up to. With compatiility for stainless steel, nickel, and titanium coils, and a large easy to read OLED display, the mod is easy to use and versatile.
Atop the device is a sunken 510 connector that allows almost all large atomisers to connect without additional connectors.
How to use the RX300
- Press the fire button 5 times to turn on.
- Select the desired power setting using the up and down buttons.
- Screw the tank directly to the top.
- Hold the fire button to activate the atomiser and draw in vapour whilst holding.
- To lock the device fully, press the fire button five times.