1 x Ego AIO box mod
1 x USB to Micro-USB lead
2 x 0.6ohm coil
2 x drip tips (one glass, one plastic)
A small discrete mod that can easily fit in a purse or pocket. It features a non-removable 1500mAh lithium-ion battery cell, providing plenty of capacity between charges. Charging is made convenient by the micro-USB port on the side allowing the device to be charged not only by the included cable but also from many 5V mobile phone adapters. Included in the kit is a USB charge lead.
Built into the side and top of the device is a 2ml volume tank with a child resistant lid. This design is leak-resistant and safety conscious. Power output cannot be altered directly but rather varies up to 25W depending on the resistance of the coil you attach in the tank. There are a range of coils supported, including low resistance 0.5ohm coils.
The two included drip tips have a twisted internal profile, minimising spit back whilst keeping airflow unimpeded.
An LED in the tank and button allows the device to light up in the colour of your choice if you so wish when charging and vaping.
How to use the Ego AIO
- Push down and turn on the tank lid to open.
- Pour eliquid into tank up to max fill line.
- Ensure coil is screwed onto to underside of lid.
- Reattach lid to tank by pushing down and turning.
- Let coil sit for 2 minutes in the tank.
- Press the fire button 5 times to turn on.
- Hold the fire button to activate the atomiser and draw in vapour whilst holding.
- After use, press the fire button five times to turn off.
To change LED colour:
- Ensure device is turned off.
- Hold fire button for five seconds until light comes on.
- Press fire button until desired colour is reached.
- Leave for five seconds to set to colour.
- Turn on device and final colour should be now active.