1 x Alien mod
1 x USB to Micro-USB lead
1 x Screen protector and other spare parts
N.B. This device needs 2 x 18650 mod batteries (sold separately) to operate.
Taking two 18650 batteries in a compact 85mm x 44mm x 30mm frame, the Alien packs a wallop that belies it's small size. The striking looks belie an ergonomic form as the entire angular edge of the device is a button that can be squeezed or pressed to fire. A micro-USB port on the side allows charging or firmware updates so you always have the latest abilities from the chipset.
With a power range that can fire up 220W on coils as low as 0.1ohm (or 0.06ohm in TC), only the most extreme users will need more than this device can provide. Temperature control mode allows you not just to select their power but also the temperature you wish the coil to heat up to. With compatiility for stainless steel, nickel, and titanium coils, and a large easy to read OLED display, the mod is easy to use and versatile.
Atop the device is a sunken 510 connector that allows almost all large atomisers to connect without additional connectors.
How to use the Alien
- Press the fire button 5 times to turn on.
- Select the desired power setting using the up and down buttons.
- If using a 510 atomiser screw it directly to the top. If using an ego-threaded atomiser, screw on the adapter and then the atomiser.
- Hold the fire button to activate the atomiser and draw in vapour whilst holding.
- To lock the device fully, press the fire button five times.