1 x AL85 mod
1 x USB to Micro-USB lead
1 x Screen protector and other spare parts
N.B. This device needs 1 x 18650 mod battery (sold separately) to operate.
A dinky device that packs a punch. In essence it is the one 18650 battery version of the fantastic alien mod. The AL85 only 71mm x 48mm x 27mm in size but can fire up to 85W. The striking looks belie an ergonomic form as the entire angular edge of the device is a button that can be squeezed or pressed to fire. A micro-USB port on the side allows charging or firmware updates so you always have the latest abilities from the chipset.
The AL85 can fire on coils as low as 0.1ohm (or 0.06ohm in TC). Temperature control mode allows you not just to select their power but also the temperature you wish the coil to heat up to. With compatiility for stainless steel, nickel, and titanium coils, and a large easy to read display, the mod is easy to use and versatile.
Atop the device is a sunken 510 connector that allows almost all large atomisers to connect without additional connectors.
How to use the AL85
- Press the fire button 5 times to turn on.
- Select the desired power setting using the up and down buttons.
- If using a 510 atomiser screw it directly to the top. If using an ego-threaded atomiser, screw on the adapter and then the atomiser.
- Hold the fire button to activate the atomiser and draw in vapour whilst holding.
- To lock the device fully, press the fire button five times.